Oh My - Squeel!!!!

Okay now that I've stopped running around like a ninny. I thought I'd check the mail today and what do you think I found?! I had mail from Rhonda, one of my babes from SB.com. The box was huge - and I'm thinking, wow, that's a big box for some ATC's (because I'm due to get them soon), but when I got home all was revealed - it was my RAK from our ATC challenge!! You should see what I got!:

How absolutely cool is this!!! I am simply blown away by your generosity Rhonda! Don't you just love that gorgeous card! The other totally cool thing about this is, I was only just eyeing off one of those tins a couple of days ago and decided not to buy it because it was so expensive (and DH might have a fit!) - But that's not all, check out what else was in the box:

Amber got her own special pack - because she helped me out with the ATC's (choosing colours and embellies) How sweet are you Rhonda!

Well now everyone knows where I'll be when I finish work in 2 weeks - sitting in my scrap-space and designing and filling that cute tin! Woohoo!!! Thankyou thankyou thankyou Rhonda! You Rock!!

2 comments

  1. Oh, Sarah, it's no wonder you are running around squealing! I would be, too! That is one amazing RAK! Rhonda did a wonderful job and I love that beautiful card. It was so sweet of her to send Amber something, too. Enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. reat stuff. can't wait to see what you do with it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo