A whole lot of cute!

Well I got to spend the day with my mother, father and sister in-law - and Chelsea & Bethany! I had so much fun with Bethany - she's such a little character and loves to chat! Here's my favourite picture:

Look at those gorgeous big brown eyes! Here's what Chelsea and Amber got up to:

Arn't they cute! Playing house with Piglet! Amber has practically worn her skates all day and wanted to have them in the photo to make her look taller! Chelsea ran around all day getting things for Amber and returning to her saying "For you my majesty"! I wish Amber would leave her hair up when at home! Any-way Jas finished the painting in the office and we all enjoyed a lovely lunch together and a catch-up. A nice way to spend a sick day at home!

1 comment

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo