Karate Kid...

Well I finally have photos - I'm not game to take them while Amber is actually doing karate for fear her Sensei will whack me with his bamboo stick - so here's one I took at home (in the new office). She was really hamming it up - hence the look on her face:Amber actually has two more tips on her belt now - but wasn't quite ready for grading (as she's only just started). She still knew more of her Kata than some of the other kids that have been going for a while and it really impressed Sensei & Senpai!

3 comments

  1. She is precious! What a cute little karate kid! That's a really great thing for her to learn because it will not only teach her self-disclipline, but self-defense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amber is so cute on this karate outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo