My First ATC's!...

In a bid to keep myself busy (re previous post) I thought I would try and get my ATC's done. The deadline is the 20th, and I hardly ever have time after work for creative persuits - so I started them lastnight. I'm part of the Sassy Blinging Babes over at SB.com and our challenge this month was to make 18 ATC's (Artist Trading Cards). They had to have our group name on them and some bling. Amber helped me with all the materials - we chose pink (the best colour this year!) Bazzill, ribbon, pink Stickles (our choice of bling), 7 Gypsies paper and flowers. I tore the edges of the paper because it's a favourite technique of mine. The ATC's will then be distributed among the babes so that we each get one from each other. Here are mine:

You can just make out the shiny stickles on the flower petals and the body of the butterfly. Amber loves butterflies so I had to add one - this stamp came from Spotlight.

And a little close-up to see the detail. The dark flowers are faux hydrangeas (which I love), and are attached to the paper flower with a pink brad. I used a zig writing pen to doodle around the edge to create a border and to add our group name.
For those who haven't seen these before - you can create each card differently, but for me it was easier to create the same design on each. Each card measures 2.5 x 3.5 inches. I can deffinately see why these little cards are soo addictive!

4 comments

Lily said...

love how these came out

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous! Fabulous job!

Jennifer Priest said...

Very cute and you did a great job!!

CraftyC said...

A great batch of ATC's, very pretty!
Clairex