A little Christmas Layout...

I have had such trouble today with scrapping. I swear when weekends come around all I want to do is sleep - even though my brain wants to scrap! I found a challenge over at SB.com about Christmas and BAM! Mojo jumped into action and out popped a layout!http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x310/papertree_photos/Scrapbooking/ChristmasElf1.jpg
For those that don't know - we used this ultrasound photo (which I added a PSP tube to - the little christmas hat) - to send to family members when we told them about bub. Since bub is due around the second week of December we added "You can't open me 'til Christmas!" to the bottom. Bring on Christmas - I want my present now!!!

1 comment

  1. What an awesome page. I also just tagged you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo