Happy Blogoversary to me, to me!!

PhotobucketWow - I've been blogging for 12 months!!! What a wonderful ride of photos, jokes, games and rambling! Thankyou to all that visit me and my family online and leave wonderful comments - you've helped to keep me blogging and sharing my ideas!

Now for a layout. I was asked by one of the girls at work to create a page to put in a scrapbook for one of the girls at work. She's leaving and we wanted to create something she could remember us by. The album turned out fantastic - we have scrappers and smuggles (non-scrapbooking folk) at our centre and it was amazing the hidden talent we found among the girls. Here's my pages:
Michelle has always said that she would miss teaching the kids the most - so I wanted to add children to my layout. I also included pics of all the rooms, the foyer, the kitchen and the front of the centre so Michelle can "visit" whenever she wants! I haven't made Tracerkins for ages and forgot how time consuming they are - 8 kids took around 2 hours! Each child is hand cut with individual clothes either traced from the template or hand designed to fit the child. It's a great way to use up your scraps though!

1 comment

  1. I have all the Paperkins templates --Katie loves them. They are perfect on your page. And happy blogversary too--woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo