Getting To Know Your Friends...

PhotobucketWelcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends! Try not to be lame and spoil the fun! If you get tagged, copy this entire survey and paste into your own blog, change all of the answers so that they apply to you. Then visit the profiles of some of your friends and "Tag" them by simply leaving a comment, asking them to visit your blog, and state that they have been tagged! Some of you may get tagged several times, so they can always refer back to your blog for your answers.
1. What is your occupation? Group Leader for Pre Kindy in Childcare (Studying Diploma)
2. What color socks right now? Only wear socks when out walking, which are white ankle socks with grey cushioning on the bottom - totally comfy!
3. What are you listening to right now? Honestly - Life is a highway on You Tube!
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Beef Ravioli with bolognaise sauce
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yeah right - I'm flat out remembering to take the handbrake off before reversing! Only have an automatic license
6. If you could be a color what color would you be? I feel quite green from the flu - so anything cheery at the moment!
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mum!
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Hell yes - both of them have become wonderful online friends, wish I didn't live so darn far away!
9. Favorite food? At the moment it would be cheese sandwiches, kiwi fruit & fried rice - I could eat it all day!
10. Favorite drink? At the moment, apple juice & Kirks lemonaide
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Not a big sports fan but don't mind 20/20 cricket
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Sadly yes - lost my nice sparkle around 24 and went a horrible dull brown
13. Pets? 1 dog - Jesse who lives with Jas's parents & Sweeps our cat - who we live with
14. Favorite Author? Jodi Picoult - thanks Amy!
15. Last movie you watched? I am Legend on DVD - I want to buy it so I can see the alternate ending - cause the original stinks!
16. Favorite Day of the year? Christmas Day follow closely by New Years Eve (spring cleaning my baggage day!)
17. What do you do to vent anger? Chuck a giant sized wobbly then burst into tears - or have a good chat with Jas
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? A bear with red corderoy pants, then my Carly Bear my dad gave me, then Irving (my now 23 yr old Cabbage Patch)
19. What is your favorite time of the year? Spring!! The whole place comes alive and it starts to get warmer and the days get longer!
20. Strawberry or Blueberry?Fresh strawberries
21. Do you want your friends to participate? Gosh yes
22. Who is most likely to respond? Well we'll see won't we!
23. Who is least likely to respond? Who knows?
24. Living arrangements? Jas, Me, Amber, Christmas Pudding currently in the oven, Sweeps the guard cat and Piglet (Amber's best friend in the whole world)
25. When was the last time you cried? Just before I rang my mum.
26. Who is the friend you had the longest that you are going to tag? I'll have to work that out - outside the computer none of my friends even know what a blog is!
27. Who is the friend you had the shortest that you are going to tag? Ditto above
28. Favorite smell? Freshly mown grass on a summer day & a BBQ on the weekend
29. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Oz version - beef pattie, lettuce, cheese, beetroot, tomato sauce and if you're really hungry whack some chips on there!
30. Favorite car? Bumblebee from Transformers (a Camaro)
31. Favorite Quote or motto? Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
32. Number of keys on your key ring? About 7, and one of them got me locked out of the house today at lunch because it's been cut badly!
33. How many years at your current job? In my field I started in 2004 - but at my current address I've only been there 4 months.
34. Favorite day of the week? Wednesday - cause then it's down hill from there. When I lived in the city it was Friday - the whole city seemed different on a Friday
35. How many states have you lived in? Good ol' sunny Queensland - lived in 2 countries though
36. Which political label most closely reflects your views? Politically correct - most of the time!
37. Worst injury you've ever had? The day I had Amber! - before that a motorcycle accident that tore strips off the inside of my right foot - I was the 7th passenger on a quad bike and my foot got caught by the wheel, which pulled it under. My foot was dragged about 100m while I was still sitting behind the driver - not pretty!
38. What is your favorite book? James & The Giant Peach by Roald Dahl
39. What were you doing at 12:00 last night? Coughing my left lung up, and trying to blow the other out my nose!
40. What famous person, dead or alive, would you most like to meet? Angelina Jolie

Phew! there you have it - may you be a little wiser after to read this.....

No comments

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo