Houston we have liftoff....

Just a quick post - here is Amber with her finished rocket!Amber put two coats of paint on (to try and cover the newspaper), then Amber wanted a blue window and blue wing tips and nose. Late last night I put the black edge on - as I didn't think Amber would remember in the morning. I created the Australian flags by printing them off the internet and then running them through my Xyron to turn them into stickers. Amber chose the name "Star Chaser 08" out of a bunch of names she came up with as all the shuttles that go to the moon have space names. We also added 4 little shot glasses (cups) with felt in them for the rocket's fire at the bottom. Unfortunately we ran out of time to get the flashing lights in - but Amber still had fun making her rocket!

1 comment

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo