Getting things finished...

This weekend has been all about getting things finished. I have so many things on the go that I get overwhelmed and feel like I'm going to get nothing finished! So I finally finished Amber's mini golf layout. It's a two pager which I haven't done in a while. Now that I've discovered mini prints I don't do to many two-pagers any more. So here it is:

You can click here for full screen versions of the pages separately:
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x310/papertree_photos/Scrapbooking/minigolf1.jpg

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x310/papertree_photos/Scrapbooking/minigolf2.jpg
As for all the other projects, I am in the process of getting Amber's rocket finished. I don't think we are going to get the flashing lights in - it's due tomorrow. I also cleaned up the backyard (an impending storm with thunder, lighting and wind helped speed that along!) Finally posted off the Mother's Day gifts - keep a looksie on your mailbox mum! The only thing left is my module which I've taken Wednesday off to complete and buying Amber her dance shoes. We've only just found out that she should have had them way back at the start of last term! I get so annoyed at her school for the lack of communication that goes out to parents. She needs them for next weekend when she does her first performance! I still don't know where to get them! Thank goodness Jas is home for the week and can help. Hopefully I can get some Easter photos printed and finally finish off my little Easter paperbag album. Okay, I'm off to do some work...

1 comment

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo