A little post...

Whoa, haven't been around for a while... work and holiday-head are to blame. I got so relaxed on holiday that I haven't scrapped, blogged or been anywhere near the computer since! Just enjoying the last few days of beautiful weather before the rain and winter hit. Here are photos of what I made my BFF Amy for her baby shower:

This "nappy cake" is made from Huggies new born nappies, two throws, some ribbon, a sensory toy, bath foam letters (a-h) and some kiddies spoons and forks.

This is the little egg carton that I made - cause you need eggs to bake a "bun in the oven"!! I can't take credit for this idea - Amber found something similar in Mackay so of course I had to make it. I just bought a small carton of eggs, added 6 pairs of "free range socks" from bonds. You can't see but they each sit in a tiny silicon patty pan. I then added the baby ingredients list from Stickopotamus stickers on the inside. Both gifts were a huge hit at the party.

5 comments

  1. WOW, This stuff is fantastic! Love it all. Great job! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah,
    You are full of creative ideas aren't you! I love it!
    Just wanted to say about the starbook that I made it from scratch; I looked for something like it in the scrapbook shops but there wasn't.
    It is actually really simple! If you take a close look at the pictures you'll work it out!
    Love,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. As soon as I saw this post I knew I'd like your blog...if you have time check mine out and you'll see why!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, those are just fantsatic!!!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo