As if spiders weren't enough....

Jas took Amber out to our local driving range today for a short game of mini-golf. As we were leaving I saw something blowing across the ground in the wind. On closer inspection I found a giant fully intact snake skin! This snake is longer than me when I hold it up! Here is Amber trying to freak Gramma out!

And here's a closeup:

The middle part of the skin is about 4-5 cm wide! I really don't want to meet it's owner any time soon. But rest assured we did not find this at home - we found it a couple of suberbs away!

1 comment

  1. Ewwww that's one horrible looking Snake Skin. Amber you are so BRAVE! We've had a few snakes around here lately but thankfully none that round!

    I'm sure if Amber was to take it to School her class members would love to see it!

    Take Care,
    Shelley.
    www.scrapbooking4less.com.au
    Check out our Forum!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo