Valentine's Layout


I just completed this layout for my SB.com group - The Blinging Babes. The challenge was to choose a number between 1 & 10 (mine is 4) and then convey that number in photos, brads, ribbons and patterned paper.

I had to get creative with the brads, 3 are in the ribbon and the 4th is on the photo of my mini book

I also used 4 staples - two are holding the ric-rac and the other two were made into a cross at the end of the journalling

There are 4 roses on the layout

I also raised for "ones", as I bought one rose for my number one man! You can read more in the journalling.

I had tons of fun with these photos - I've always wanted a photo of my wedding rings closeup (the photos I got at our wedding didn't show our rings at all!) I also bought the valentine's candy especially for these photos, but when I opened the packet they had horrible marks on them! Oh well. The top photo I did completely manually with my camera - the colours are so much more "real" than in automatic, only downside is it shows up movement as a blur.

HINT: If anyone would like to - I would love a tripod for my camera for my birthday! I think I've dropped the hint to Jas but so far no response.... must look for tripod brochure me thinks....

1 comment

  1. Good Morning Sarah,

    OMG this Valentines Layout is so Gorgeous. I love the Photos they are just so clear. I hope you get a Tripod for your B'day. I have a Tripod which I use a lot for my Digital SLR Camera.

    I hope you have a great Birthday and get Totally spoilt too.

    Take Care,
    Shelley
    www.scrapbooking4less.com.au
    Check out our Forum!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo