Some scrapping...

Here are my latest layouts - one for Amber's water fight that she had with Aaleyah a couple of weekends ago, and my photos from my surprise birthday party last night. Yes here I was thinking that it was just Jas, Amber and I, but he had asked my closest friends to have dinner with us also. It was a lovely night - I got a gorgeous handbag from my besty Amy and an adorable little trinket box with frame that looks just like a minature dressing table! I've been busy playing with my tripod too that I got from Scott & Anna - it's soo cool! No more shaky pictures for me! Here are my layouts:

And the layout of my birthday pics - I keep forgetting to get photos of me and Jas!

Yes the cake says "30" but they got it wrong - don't look too closely at me blowing out my candles - Anna challenged me to scrap it! Neh neh I did it! I'm only in my Twenties, I'm allowed to act like an idiot! I nearly passed out trying to get that last candle to go out!!...


No comments