Nothing much to tell...

Today I got told by my director that I would probably be offered a permanent position in my room (at the moment I'm only casual), and I also have to start doing Monday's from next week. Which is a bummer, cause the weeks fly when there's only 4 days in it! Oh well.
We have had rain for 2 days straight now. Jason's little cementing project must be working well because we haven't flooded yet!
The boxing is still up until Jas cements a small "lip" around the edge to stop any extra water washing over the top - the cement is angled so that the water automatically runs into the new drain. No more sewer water in our backyard! It rained really hard during lunch, but our backyard isn't under a foot of water! Yay!!! Our office plans got appoved too, so that's our next project....stay tuned....

No comments

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo