Back to work - and the explosion...

PhotobucketOkay so picture Jason at work, he rings home to see if Amber and his mum are doing okay home alone, because I am at work. He also told me before leaving for work that we should just shut of the power incase of mishaps... Keep reading... MIL says "Um when were you planning to paint the kitchen?", obviously Jason's eyes went really wide and MIL explains that there has been a slight "explosion" as a bottle of plonk fell off the wine rack, down the back of the fridge where it combusted as it hit the floor sending a lovely red tidal wave up the wall onto the ceiling! I think Jas nearly passed out! I couldn't stop laughing when I got home to my poor worried MIL! Amber is jumping up and down screaming "told you mummy wouldn't care!", while my MIL recounted the story and showed me our new ceiling decoration that wouldn't budge after an hour of cleaning! Ha! The poor thing, I told her in our house anything can be painted! It was lovely to come home to a wonderful smelling house where my MIL and Amber had been cooking up a storm! Shephard's Pie, Corn Flake cookies/muffins, and Ariel Cake, Baked custard, oh my what wonderful smells! Jas is in for a treat when he gets home! I'm just so glad I don't have to stand in the kitchen because my feet are killing me. The centre where I work isn't airconditioned, and my feet are blistered and red. I'm hoping to get a job over at another centre now, as the Director informed me today that she's taking my job - yep the very one that she offered me! Why do I bother!...

No comments

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo