My Passport

Here is my CJ Passport I was telling you about yesterday:


This is the front cover - the flower sits up a little of the cover with 3D Foam Tape, this also helps it stay in it's pocket inside the CJ.



Every passport needs instructions - here are mine.

Yay - I'm going places - well at least my CJ will be. Here is my info page, complete with my flower postage stamp (my little challenge for my journal), my everyday ink stamp and the date of my CJ's departure. When the girls get my journal they will stamp the passport with their arrival stamp first and then when they go to post the journal they will stamp it again with a departure stamp. So to my jetsetting family members - I may not be flying about the world like you, but a piece of me is!!!


No comments

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo