The Slide!

Okay - I've been playing in PSP 9 and this is what I was doing:

Thankfully Amber really likes this slide, and I was able to take about 30+ photos. I saw the photo idea on the Creating Keepsakes website and wanted to try it myself. They used some sort of time-lapse function on their camera - but I couldn't find such a thing on mine. So I just sat in one spot and clicked away. This is one major reason I absolutely love digitals. I don't have to care how many pictures I take and I don't have to get them all developed! The font on the slide is Becky Higgins own handwriting and I downloaded it from her blog. All up the photo took about an hour, lots of cropping and pasting but I think it was well worth it! After all the slides Amber and I ventured on around the park and tried out all the exercise equipment and some swings. We also saw that the signets we had spotted a couple of months back have now grown!
The last picture was Amber doing her own pose - she was also telling me off for taking pictures by the time we left the park. Yep my girl is sick of the paparazzi!

No comments

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo