New Books!

Okay so yesterday I completed a new layout for my BOM:
And in it you will read that I love CSI and all it's other programs! Well there are books written about the same characters - I managed to find three more today at Big W!!!! I couldn't believe it. I only ended up buying two of the books because I wasn't sure if I had the other, but now I'm going back to get it because it was the only one left on the shelf and no, I don't have it!!! The books are not based on the series, they are not a written form of the program, they simply use the characters and have their own plotlines. Oh I'm so excited. At least there was some good that came out of my first trip to the shops since surgery! I have a complete brain fog and forgot my pin number - I still can't remember it! Ah the side-effects......

No comments

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo