Spreading the love

Just finished a new layout - love of my life - for my hubby. I actually never show him my creations, I just don't think he can be bothered with all my scrapping - he only gets bothered with the bill! Any who I did a layout just for him. Yep its got frills, ribbons, and it's very pink - just what your average blokey bloke wants - and with his picture on it! He he he.

The heart was bought with the scallops already cut into it - way too easy. I just doodled the pattern on it and did some pp tearing. The ribbon I picked up at Spotlight - yep at that closing down sale! The photo was taken in May last year at a friends wedding - it's probably the only recent photo of Jason actually smiling. I couldn't get him in a photo if I paid him usually! For a change Amber looks less than impressed at the paparazzi. I'm off to get ready for a 30th birthday party.. Toodles

No comments

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo