Rain & More Rain

Yep it's still raining outside, so far we have had 111 mm of rain since Sunday night - it's the rainiest August Queensland has had since the 1800's!! Normally we don't get rain like this until September. At least the winds have died down to a quiet roar and turned all the people with umbrellas into Mary Poppins! So what have I been doing in the past couple of rain filled days - scrapping, gymming, reading with the kids at school and going to see the Simpsons Movie with Jas today - very very funny!! It's sort of like a long episode but with quite a few more laughs and adventures. The graphics look a little more fine tuned also. Here are my newest layouts for my BOM:
This one is about what's in my handbag - all the junk that I carry around and have to wade through when I'm looking for something. You probably can't see them, but there are little bling dots at the start of each paragraph and the flowers are fussy-cut from one sheet of cardstock.
Ahh, my school formal - it seems like so long ago now. Just some piccys and journalling about the night. I hope to include the dvd version of my formal video with this layout eventually. Toodles

No comments

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo