A new Album

I've been invited to a girl's place that I used to work with on the weekend. Her baby is now a month old, so we can all go and meet him! So given that I can't go anywhere empty handed, and the fact that I'll probably never get to make another baby album again - I'm creating a small one for her. I'm using the same company that I made Sweeps and Jesse's albums. It's so easy to make these and quite inexpensive. The kit comes with a small tabbed 8x8 album, 3D sticker sheet, letter stickers and a length of journalling strips! I also bought some other 3D puffy stickers and a 12x12 pack that I can reduce with some more pp, stickers and frames in - just to beef it up a little. So here is the pack: I should have it completed shortly - it usually takes a couple of hours, but that's when you are cropping and adding photos - which I don't have for this particular project. I'll be back soon.....


10.25pm - Finally back to upload some photos! I've been out for dinner with friends. Here is the finished product:
I've given a little sneek peek inside - the rest of the photos can be found at my primary scrap website (scrapbook.com), just click the link and you're there! This really was quite easy with all the pre-cut animals, stickers and papers. I mixed and matched the two kits and added my own ribbon, safety pin, token and tickets from my own stash. Now all it needs is photos! I sure hope my friend likes it. For all the ozzys - all the products you see here can be bought at Big W in the scrapping section (ribbons are from Spotlight and pin & token are from scrapstore) Now I'm off to bed! Toodles

1 comment

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo